BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

welcome back, me

I don't really know how to go about this..
For god sakes, it's been like a year since I really wrote on this thing.

What's happened since then ?
Too much. Sorry, I don't feel like going into detail.
But there are a few more important things that happened that I would like to mention.

Liiiike my new, tiny, beautiful, perfect, pure, baby sister.
Ohh, Mara. Just six pounds and six little ounces she is. She is just perfect. That's the only word I can use to describe her, honestly. Thank you, God.

And I'd also like to say that basketball was good this season. Very good. Had a great coach and met some really awesome people. My team also won the 15-18 GBA Girl's Championship. First time I've been on a team that won something big like that. I learned a lot about myself as a player this season..

So, I'll be posting later I guess.

0 Comments Of Wonder: