BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

just one of those things

Let's pretend I have these friends, (HA KEEP DREAMING), anyways, these two friends are probably some of the closest ones I've got. I tell them each a lot. But I go to each of them for different reasons and normally about different things. It's not because I like one more than the other. It's not because I'm afraid to tell the other certain things. But sometimes I only feel comfortable telling one of them something. I always feel as if it's some kind of a competition. Because, well you know, I'm totally worth being fought over, duh. jkay.
Now let's pretend these two friends of mine don't get along. Like, at all. And let's say that they quite often feel like telling me how they feel about one another. Oh no, they don't talk to EACH OTHER. Pssh, who does that? No they take the safe route and only say things the other can't hear. Or they decide that they both want to hangout with me at the same time JUST so they can completely ignore each other and make things awkward. Smart.

Let's pretend this all really bothers me.
And let's pretend I'm NOT about to explode.

It's just one of those things.

0 Comments Of Wonder: