BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Basketball week.

I had basketball camp all week long. It was tons of fun. I learned a lot. Course, I didn't get any of the awards at the end. But that's cause there were a lot of other experienced girls there.

I'm really glad I got to go. I met a lot of talented players. And we won two of our little game things. BUT I was "good enough" to play with the highschoolers all week long.

There was a lot of running and hard drills. LQG -inside joke. I had soooo much fun. I don't think I can say that enough. Thank you Mama and Papa and Grandparents! Without you I wouldn't have gone!

I would really like to go again next year.

I got a tee shirt and a bag. MASON!

WOO!

What a great week.

2 Comments Of Wonder:

Marisa said...

I'm so happy you loved it. I look forward to watching you play whenever I get the chance. I'm happy to support and encourage you reach your goals in basketball. Just remember to always work hard and do your best. Love you.

cyj said...

We are very happy it was such a great experience. We know you are a very good basketball player and will go far as a player. Congratulations!
We love you.