BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

300th post.

This is the most special post ever. Cause it's 300! Woo!

Yeahhh. I finally got to 300!

Yay!

That took forever!


I love my little cousin, Antonio. He called me the other night. He's 2. WHAT NOW?!

Me and Maddy moo are gonna go see Ponyo soon!!!! That should be fun. I watched Coraline. It was good.

300 is a super special number.



There ya go.

2 Comments Of Wonder:

Peachmimi said...

Hellos Lily, this is Jenn, your aunt to be. I better comment otherwise you might get mad. How are the cranes going? Are you tired yet? Let me know if you need any help, we would love to see some. I'm gonna start to make branches for them to hang on when I'm down there on Sept. 12th. And when are you and Maddy coming up to visit!!

LillianRose said...

The cranes are coming along fine. Haha, no I'm not tired, yet. I have some pictures of the ones that are done. I'll put them up soon.

TOMORROW! WE'RE COMING TOMORROW!

Haha.