BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Tattoo.

Yeah. I'm gonna get some criticizing comments for this post. I know it.

Anyway. I'm set on getting a tattoo when I'm older. Yup. I want stitches tattooed onto my left wrist. I draw stitches there with Sharpie all the time. But yeah. You tell someone your gonna get a tattoo and everyone freaks out. But I really want my stitches there. FOREVER.

I don't think it's bad to have a tattoo. It's not "destroying" your body. I don't think it's sinful in anyway. Nope. I really really don't. It's not like I want a "inappropriate" image on my body. It's stitches. Stitches are a part of life. Wait until I tell Mama. Wahoo.

So if any of you out there wanna a tattoo, go get one. Yeah. But you never heard that from me.

Here is a better idea of my future tattoo. Haha. I didn't try that hard. Can you tell?


2 Comments Of Wonder:

Andrea said...

I never really wanted a tattoo, just due to the fact it seems a little like permanent filth. but that's just what I feel. Who knows. It might change. And if you want one, go riiight ahead. Sounds like a neat concept.

If I ever did get tattoos they'd probably end up like the ones Axel has...

Unknown said...

Lilly, change your comment message thing....