BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back! (and happy to be home!)

Hi readers! Well I'm back from the beach! I had a really fun time! And I figured out I know how to boogie board like crazy! That was really really fun! I am glad to be back home though. Mostly cause everyone was throwing up at the beach house, (like mostly my siblings unfortunately) And now Agnes is sick along with Papa and Carmen. I have not gotten sick yay! It was good to see the family though! We had a sand castle contest and it was cool to see how they all turned out! And the water balloon toss was hysterical! And my cousins 1st birthday luau was really cute! Check my other blog to see a drawing of his tiki pinata, it was soo cute! Well we did a lot more than that but I can't fit it all in one post! BYE!

Love,
The Daily Planner

1 Comments Of Wonder:

cyj said...

I agree we had fun and Antonio's luau was unforgettable. But to me the most important thing was to have all of you with us, all my children and grandchildren. By the way, the commissioner was great!