BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WELCOME!

Hi readers! I'm Lilly and this is "The Daily Planner" and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. (Really I'm thrilled!!) And just in case your wondering why it's the Daily Planner, it's because in general I can be a real control freak. And Papa says I'm always trying to plan his life when I ask stuff like "Are you going to be home for dinner?" so I thought it was a suitable name for it.
I am one of seven children and they are the following.
Maddy: She the oldest: nearly thirteen.
Lilly (me): I'm second in line: eleven.
Sam (only boy): Third child: nine.
Carmen: Middle child: seven.
Anna: Fifth child: Almost six.
Kay: Six child: Four in a week.
Aggie/Agnes: Last Child: Just turned One.

We have four pets:
Nemo the Hermit Crab (He's my favorite but, he belongs to Maddy.)
Sparky and Berry (Maddy's other two Hermit Crabs.)
R.J the Canary (Mama's bird, he's "OK")

I really have to stop typing now before Mama gets mad at me (Cause she needs my help) so bye for now, keep reading!

Love,
The Daily Planner

2 Comments Of Wonder:

Unknown said...

i'm soooo excited to be a part of my goddaughter's blog!! love you lilly!!

cyj said...

This is great! Now you cannot escape from us....
Good luck, Lilliputian!