BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tommy and the Frog

One of my friends from my church home-school group, (Monica) has a little brother who is three years old. His name is Tommy. He is the cutest little boy ever, and if I do say so myself he is quite fond of me. When I went over to their house once I brought my origami stuff in case I wanted to do something, and he asked me to make him a green frog like in the book. I did so. For the rest of the time I was there all he wanted to do was play with the frog, and make it hop and hop again! I've never seen any other boy so fascinated with paper before!
A week or two later I went back to their house and Tommy told me that his frog had drowned in the bathtub and he was really sad after that. And Monica said that he takes all his favorite things into the bathtub. So the next time I saw him I brought him yet another frog and he was thrilled! So then he played with that one and still has it today! He's sooooooo cute!

Love,
The Daily Planner

2 Comments Of Wonder:

Unknown said...

awww...how sweet. though i think antonio is the cutest little boy ever. of course i'm a little biased. :)

-madrina

cyj said...

Maybe you can use water proof paper for the next frog...
A&A