BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Post 333.

This is a very special post. 333! WOOT WOOT! Yay for the number 3, THREE TIMES! AHA!

Okay so right now I'm realllly bored and I feel realllllly sick. Ugh I feel so bad. AND LOSING LAST NIGHT DOESN'T HELP. I'm kidding the game was really fun. It was only by 2. So yeah. ANYWAYS.

Eleutherophobia- is the fear of freedom.

Euphobia-is the fear of hearing good news.

and Hamartophobia- is the fear of sinning.

For whatever reason me and my friend have been looking up weird fears....

THERE IS A FEAR OF PAPER! WHO THE HECK IS AFRAID OF PAPER?!

I have choir tonight. Weee. And then youth group. Weee again.

I'm sooooo super bored. I WANT IT TO BE FOUR O CLOCK RIGHT NOW! O:<>

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

I'm not even kidding that's a fear. And it sounds really really retarded.

I kept changing my earrings for the past week or so, (when I should've waited another two or three weeks to do) and now they REALLY REALLY hurt. I don't ever listen to Mama. I'm so stupid. D:

Okay well I think I'll go now. Goodbye.

0 Comments Of Wonder: