BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SHARP KNIVES.

It's 1:28 in the morning. I just finished watching Final Destination 2. It kinda sucked. I'm really bored. I want to put on music but I'll wake people up. Ughhhh. I'm gonna do something. I'm gonna google.......french fries. Okay I did. Ew. Now I wanna throw up.
That movie really was dumb. Its all like "WE CAN BEAT THIS THING! I KNOW IT KIMBERLY, WE CAN CHEAT DEATH!" and then a crap load of other people die and then it's like "We did it." when only two people survive in the end. But at the very very end I laughed a lot. Because kinda out of no where this kid is making burgers and the grill explodes and the kids body parts fly everywhere. The End. I'm thirsty. One sec, I'm gonna get some water. Okay I got some.

Anyways. Yeah. I'm shivering. And Jack is still awake O; I think Dehja fell asleep. Darn.

Me and Papa are gonna go see the cruddy vampire movie! Nothing is better then sitting in a movie theater for two hours making fun of a crappy movie while all the other teen girls are drooling at Mr. Sparkles. Ahhh. Good times.

I never post like this. It feels weird. I should go to bed. I'm starting to creep myself out.

Post ends 1:44 am.


0 Comments Of Wonder: