BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

What A Night.

Last night was my uncle's wedding. I had been waiting for sooo long. It was the best wedding ever. I'm so glad I got to sing and make those cranes! I love you Carlos and AUNT JENN! YAY!

Carmen owned the dance floor last night! Maddy danced a lot also. Shocking I know. I only danced a little.

Sam was a great groomsmen ;D

I got to see a lot of family I haven't seen in a long time.

The food was amazing, and the cake was yummy!

I had soooo much fun!

All my little sisters cant feel their feet from all that dancin.

AGAIN, BEST WEDDING EVER!

I LOVE EVERYONE!

2 Comments Of Wonder:

cyj said...

What can I say about your singing Lilly? It brought tears to our eyes and I want to thank you very much.
Abuelita was also very touched. You have a beautiful voice and we heard so many comments about the cranes you made. My friend Pat said: is there anything that Lilly cannot do? I will carry the sound of your voice as you sang the Prayer of St, Francis in my heart forever.
We love you and all your brothers and sisters very much.

Carlos said...

Hi Lilly,
It's Jenn and Carlos. We're so happy that you and your siblings had a blast at our wedding. Thank you so much for providing us with your angelic voice and your skillful origami making.

-Aunt Jenn and Uncle Carlos..haha (sounds weird)