BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Christmas Wish List!

I never want something really special for Christmas. But here are some things that I do want.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30731516&ref=sr_gallery_5&&ga_search_query=mario+shoes&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

  • i tunes - fer sure.
  • Kohl's giftcare - I need some NEW clothes.
  • Beatles Rock Band - Awesome!
  • i phone - Like that's gonna happen.
  • MOVIE THEATER GIFT CARD - BEST PRESENT EVER!
  • Paints and Canvases - I need to paint more.
  • Mario and Luigi High Tops - That actually would be a really special present. I've been wanting those for a long time. (Size 7 and a half) See the link.
  • Awesome Earrings - If I do get my ears pierce some really cool earrings would be awesome!


    Well that's it. Not too much? Right? Haha.

0 Comments Of Wonder: