BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Choir.

Another post about choir. Last night was just great. Everyone sang really well. I was so happy. One of the songs, that me and another person were doing a harmony on, was beautiful. Me and her both teared up during communion. I really enjoy it now, like a lot. I love going to practice Wednesday nights and singing for a few hours. I love singing just for God. And I love when we all work really hard to make it sound nice, like last night.

=)

I really owe my parents an apology for being so negative before.

And I don't know what's wrong with me. I like yet another Miley Cyrus song. At least it's not one of the more stupid ones. Right?

1 Comments Of Wonder:

Unknown said...

Oh it's stupid. Miley sucks whatever she does...