BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

White Water Rafting, Summer, and a concert.

So we went white water rafting the other day. It was awesome. Me and Maddy fell out though, no surprise. Paddling got kinda tiring after a while. But it was way worth it. Sam and Carmen had fun. I hate life jackets though. Haha.

My summer has been pretty cool. I need to go to the pool more. But for most part it's okay. I've seen a lot of movies this year.

There's a Green Day concert at the Verizon Center soon. MAN I WANNA GO. I'd do anything to get tickets for that. That'd be awesome. But it's not gonna happen. Poor Lilly.

1 Comments Of Wonder:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your rafting experience. I live in West Virginia, and yet I have never went. ;-;

Ah, I don't even like Green Day that much anymore... Lol I wanna see a Madlina Lake concert someday, no luck, though.