BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Day Is Perfect.

Today has been a great day. I made a paper crane that turned out good, (using test paper) I ate a muffin this morning, I'm going to see "Star Trek" later today, AND I figured out that I might be going to the George Mason Basketball Camp this summer. I'm so happy about that. It's like an entire week long, and 6 hours a day. Man if I get to do it I'll be so happy. AND the George Mason Woman's coach will be at the camp. I'll be discovered! Well maybe not. I'm just in a really good mood. :]

4 Comments Of Wonder:

Unknown said...

YAY for happy days! ^-^

Unknown said...

1 down, 999 to go!

LillianRose said...

No Juli, I only have to make 80...
=P

Andrea said...

I'd make 100 just for the heck of it! Glad you had a good day. Even if it was three days ago. xD