BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The FUN game psshh yeah right.

Tomorrow is my basketball "FUN" game. We play against the coaches and parents. People say it's ALL for fun and that the score doesn't matter at all. But If you know me I'm gonna play just like it's any other game, meaning I'm GONNA win. Hehe. I feel bad for the parents and coaches. Their gonna lose quite badly. And the head point guards of each team, get to pick girl from other teams to play with. I would be so happy to be get to pick players. Ahhh. The next day I have to "Dress Nicely" (like thats gonna happen) for my teams little party. Our coach said to wear something nicer than jeans. Again if you know me that's like taking away my reason for living. But anyways. This weekend should be interesting. Oh and Sam's last game is on Saturday also.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments Of Wonder: