BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentines Sucks Here's Why

Your either the type of person to love or to hate V-day. I'm the second one. I don't know. I think it's sappy, girly, and annoying. It's a waste of calender space. It makes single people feel stupid about not having a lover. That's mean. Heck why not just call it "single feeling bad day". But anyway, don't be a V-day fan. The only thing good about the word Valentine is that it is in the name of a band I happen to enjoy listening to. In fact here is my favorite song by "Bullet For My Valentine" Enjoy =D

Thanks for reading!!!

1 Comments Of Wonder:

Andrea said...

Ahhh... I never really feel bad about Valentine's, I just eat a ton of chocolate I bought myself and feel happy I'm not embarrassing myself somehow, because it always happens. I call it Single's Awareness Day, and I doubt I've ever listened to Bullet for my Valentine before.