BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh yeah sure...

For those of you that I know read my blog I would like to remind you that you DON'T ever comment. Except of course for Andrea and my grandmother. Thanks to the both of you LOYAL people. To the rest of you ughhhhh. Yeah that's what you get. OH and has any of you people even looked at my art blog??? Hmmmm??? Here> Where You Look At Greatness

Bye.

2 Comments Of Wonder:

Andrea said...

^^" I try to comment on most people's posts... Hard to keep up at times. xD

Yeah, I looked at your art blog, but it won't let me comment, there was the same issue with Maddy's photo blog, but I'm not sure what's goin' on. Maddy said something about Blogger moving the comments and that getting screwed up when you change layouts... I think. I don't know since my layouts work fine... O.o

cyj said...

Your art is great Lilly but I cannot leave a comment. I agree the one of the finch is outstanding. I also love the iris, is beautiful. Try to fix the blog so you can leave comments.