BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Lilly rather Late

It's a little late for this post but im 13 now. YAY. No really that's good news. It better be. HAHA. ANYways I had a game that night a sadly lost. Not by that much thankfully and I thought I played a decent game. One of the girl's on my team made me a muffin with a candle!!! Adn two of my blog readers and beloved grandparents got me and i-pod NANO!!!!! It's just great. It's a dark blue. I use it ALOT. One of my friends who's blog is on the sidebar, (Chessie, Insane In A Good Way) did a preformance of Alice in Wonderland recently. YAYs 4 Tay! Oh and I'm changing my blog's name. Just something new. HeHe. Keep reading!

Oh and if you havn't already seen it Maddy has a newish photo blog. The pics are amazing! Look at it now. No, I mean it right now. GO!!!!

And soon I will be getting a new art blog.

NOW that's it. Bye Bye!

0 Comments Of Wonder: