BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Because that's how you should feel...

I feel that everyone who reads this blog should know that last night was my last game. I played with a sprained ankle, for almost the entire game. I told mama as she was driving me there, how funny it would be if I had the game of my life and beat the pink team (hardest team in the league.) Mama couldn't stay as it turns out, and papa had to work late. But here is the big news. I made 4 baskets all of which were swishes. I went home with one of my team-mates after the game. It was THE BEST GAME OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! I've never felt more proud or happy. The energy of that game was breath taking. My entire team played a hard game. They all did fantastic. And for the last game of the season we did pretty darn well. The final score was 13-21. And in relation to the title, after a game like that you should feel like you made something of yourself in that 1 hour of your life. Thanks for reading!

3 Comments Of Wonder:

Andrea said...

Owch. Well if your ankle's sprained then at least it was the last game. i find it ironic how pink would be the strongest team. Maybe it's just me. But anyway, nice job, 'specially if they were all swishes.

cyj said...

Way to go Lilly¡ Both Abuelo and I are very proud of you, specially because you had a sprained ankle. (Maybe that is the secret...)

cyj said...

Way to go Lilly¡ Both Abuelo and I are very proud of you, specially because you had a sprained ankle. (Maybe that is the secret...)