BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Make-up New years post

Fourth post of the day. But anyways. My previous "New Years" post sucked butt. So this is going over 08 and things I'd like to do in 09. Let's begin.

08 was an interesting year. I met new people and made new friends.
New friends this year:
Zach Parker
Jack Sazma
Maria Davis
Levi Witherow
and I forget the rest, but I think there are a bit more.

People I figured out I hated:
Mark Dean
Jamie (last name unknown)
Mason Diot (some ugly kid in my neighborhood)
Darby Carolson (A girl in my book-club who doesn't know when to stop talking)
and then some who I can't remember.

People I already knew and can't believe how good friends we are now:
Autumn Spady
Taylor!! (link to her blog on sidebar, Chessie, Insane in a good way)
Maddy (everyone knows her)
I don't think there are any more.

Now the Holidays of 08:

I count my birthday as a holiday, and in 08 I turned 12.

Valentines day, suckish as ever.

St. Patrick's day didn't do anything
.
Easter can't remember but I think we celebrated at our house.

In June I went to Kings Dominion with friends and Family. That ws the funnest trip to KD I've ever taken! I rode all the coasters!! AMAZING RIGHT?!?!?!

4th of July was spent in Olde Town Manassass with Mark and Asa (people i just happen to know) That was the worst 4th of July ever!

Halloween! 08 was my last year of trick-or-treating and I went with my friends! It was fun I got lot's of candy! And Halloween ROCKS!

Thanksgiving was a small family gathering but still nice and lot's of good food!

Christmas was cool! We had John the day after and I ot lot's of awesome gifts!

09:
I'm turning 13!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm playing basketball with the High-Schoolers!!!
Something I wanna do in 09 *thinks* ummmmm I don't know.

I think that about sums it up. Still not s great as Maddy's but descent!

BYE BYE!

2 Comments Of Wonder:

Andrea said...

Heheh. New years posts. I think several people made them... But I dunno.

... I turned 12 in '08 as well. Not that anyone remembered because no one ever does. (I could care less.)

Ahhhh I've been to King's Dominion once... I loved it. But it's been years. :(

Well have a good '09. :)

LillianRose said...

gracias Andrea!! And you have a good 09 as well!