BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Basketball and Birthday

My first basketball practice was last night. And I practiced again a few hours ago. I did pretty good last night and awful today. Funny right? Anyway wish me luck this season, due to the fact that my team is filled with jumpy 16 year olds that cant pass to save their lives. But anyway (again) our team is (HUGE SIGH) "The Purple Platypuses" (ANOTHER LARGE SIGH) Hey I'll live. I do have a friend though! =o YAY! My games are like an hour er so and I play atnight now. Thats all for now!

2 Comments Of Wonder:

Mary Beth said...

Hey,
Purple Platypuses isn't that bad..... I mean really it's not! Just tell me you didn't pick that name (jk).

LillianRose said...

Pssshhhhh yeah right IM guna pick a retarded name like that...And yeah i ts that bad. Im so mad that's our name.