BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whats goin on

I just wanna play so bad... like now. This year I'll be playing against high schoolers. Which should be interesting. Anyways, I have also actually started to help coach Carmen's soccer team. I'll have a post all about that next week. I went to a friends B-day party today. It was cool. I am kinda sick though! Which sucks! And I went to practice today in the cold with a stuffy nose and all... kinda stupid! That's it for now! BYE!

Love,
The Daily Planner

1 Comments Of Wonder:

TeaPartyWithThePresident said...

Uh.. Hey, I'm from the Uk and also share your longing for a cat :) I Know This Is random, but I've been randomly going through people's blogs and you sound really funny and nice. Leave Me a comment if ya want..?

x