BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A stangers perspective

I recently got my hair cut and have been pretty happy with it so far. But today I went outside to see one of my friends, (i thought differently of my hair cut after this next part) I walked up and said"Hi!" She said hi back. I could see that she had one of her friends over. "Hey you got a hair cut! It looks really cute!" I said thanks. But the other girl looked at me hair and said with complete confidence "Eww! I hate it you look like a boy!" I just smiled and walked away. Something in me wanted to go back and yell, but I could see that my friends mom was handling it. I was thankful for that! Readers my hair cut looks good, at least I think it does. :~|

Love,
The (short haired) Daily Planner

2 Comments Of Wonder:

cyj said...

RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. I bet your hair looks great.

Unknown said...

She was RUDE! And my hair looks great!
Lilly