BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why Carmen will never work in show business

Today I was pretending to host a game show with my siblings. I thought it was really fun, though I was the host and didn't do any of the challenges. But I made two teams, Maddy and Sam were the blue team, and Carmen and Kay were the Pink team. (Kay's choice) Anyway, the first challenge was to take your partner and create a costume for them using dress up clothes. When I told them to start Maddy and Sam started to work right away. But Carmen and Kay were trying to figure out what costume to do. Carmen had several ideas witch she shared with Kay nicely. KAY HATED ALL OF THEM! So Carmen, (very unprofessionally) started yelling at the top of her lungs about how horrible a partner Kay was. So Kay made a mad face and stopped the challenge.
In the end I had to take away points for Carmen's meltdown, and because after yelling at Kay for ten minutes she ran out of time to do her costume. Maddy and Sam won.(by a long shot)

Love,
The Daily Planner

P.S (Say a prayer for Mama, she has been feeling sick all day. And we all really want her to get better soon.)

0 Comments Of Wonder: