BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sorry (again)

That I haven't posted or changed my pole or anything like that. But lately with soccer, and puppets, and other stuff we have been extremely busy. Or at least I think so. But there are a few things that I have to tell you about.
Friday we saw the bluebells for the second time that week, (not that we minded) and Mama let us take our shoes and socks of and play in the creek, though Sam and Carmen kind of swam in it. And some other family's went too. Like one of me and Maddy's friends from puppets was there, and we had a lot of fun with her! We are going again on Thursday morning. (Hopefully we'll have nice weather.)
And now I would like to share with you a poem that I wrote a couple of days ago! I worked really hard on it and I hope you like it as much as I do! Here it is:

Redemption

Something’s in our midst and we can’t see it,

Everything we had perished in the burning flames of tears.

We fight for what we’ve lost in the past,

And hope the future that we hold to will be as precious as an eternal life with God.

The enemy is slaughtering the innocent,

And we feel that death is at our doorstep.

We pray for mercy on our souls before we go,

But in the midst of a failure we fight for our loved ones.

We bleed for the love of God,

And we bruise for the freedom from sin.

As we weep in sorrow,

We see the graves we will soon be bond to.

In our shame we pray for mercy,

We stumble and shake in fear of the Lord.

When death overshadows us,

We find ourselves in the presence of our savior.

His beauty is overwhelming,

And his radiance blinds us.

He puts forth his hand,

And with a smile we take his in ours and stay forever with him in Heaven.

THE END

Did you like it? If you did I will be posting more poems of mine soon!

And last I would like you to know that Flatworm weekly is being canceled. Sorry if you liked it or not but there is not much to post about them anyway.

Love,

The Daily Planner

0 Comments Of Wonder: